Inspiro-girls

21:31

Have you ever been, like, really inspired? And really admire someone? 

Lisa Clark.

Wow. What a girl.

If you haven't read Think Pink, Beauty*Licious, It's a Girl Thing or Viva la Diva, get out from under that rock and go make your life a bubble of pink smiles.

If you're feeling the credit crunch, but want to be inspired by Lisa and her fiesty character Lola Love, check out www.lolasland.com and www.pink-world.co.uk

Lisa is so amazing. Before reading Think Pink I look in the mirror and only saw what I didn't love about me.

But after Think Pink, I was like, why did I waste time hating myself? All those opportunites I've missed, because I wasn't confident enough.

Well woo-hoo-hoo I am now a ray of sparkley fab-ness!!!

Seers (seriously) girls, check her out.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog already and I think it is great that you have started one. Head over to my blog and check out the interview i did with lisa clark. It is under the label: Interviews.
    Rainbow Sparkles and Cherry Gloss
    x

  2. Lisa Clark is totally awesome and so are her books - love them muchly!

    Loving your blog!!

    ;; 'x

  3. Ohmystars! Miss Kate - this is awesome - I'm totes blushing - thank you so much - I am loving that all you girls have these AMAZING blogs - I'm subscribing to yours right now!

    Big love and pink glitter sprinkles...

    Lisa x