bye bye, 00s!

17:47

hellooo bloggers!



Well I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! What did Santa bring everybody? I gots me a camera, v cool iPod dock && some clothes/books/other etcs.



I can't believe it's the end of the noughties! A whole decade has passed.. I wonder what the teenies will bring. When you think about it, it's pretty big, like the end of the 70s,80s,90s. The 00s brought us the iPhone, Britney Spears' meltdowns, the return of the 80s (wonder if the 00s will make a come back in 20 years? I think the future generation could do with some blazers, jeggings, the smokey eye and bodycon if you ask me..), swine flu, a Black president of the US, the Iraq war, a shredded economy, a whole massive Nintendo explosion, the beginning of Harry Potter and Twilight obsessions.. I could go on. We sure got a good run out of the past 10 years..

I think what the whole world needs is some hope, faith and determination. Hope that the human race can overcome all the crazy shit (scuse my french).. faith in who we are and determination to achieve a better place for us all to be born, to live, and to die.

I like the New Year, though. My resolutions are:
1) try to see the positive in everything, and by the end of the year be a slightly better person.
2) save my pennies. no more blowing it in topshop or on mags!
3) finish the impossible quiz. It's driving me CRAZY.
4) stop drinking so much diet coke.

I still have five hours & 54 minutes to chug down as much as possible though. Wonder how mental I'll be at midnight.. *shudder*

Looking forward to reading all about what you thought of the year/decade. Oversharing is still black, ya know. So go forth and BLOG!

big hugs!
Kate xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. Hah! ;D Cool :) What's the impossible quiz? Lol.

    Iffath♥
    [[http://lovereadingx.blogspot.com/]]

  2. Well said, I will be sad when jeggings go out of fashion.

  3. We will be sad to see jeggings go...

  4. really? jeggings are pretty in-fashion here.....

  5. Heya Kate :)

    Long time no speak - you won an award from me x

    http://dragonfly-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/humane-blogger.html

    Loving the post! I haven't got a pair of jeggings yet but I will try to before they inevitably - or maybe not!!! - go like jumpsuits :( Not that I'm too sad about jumpsuits. Wasn't too keen ^D^