we interrupt this blog with a... stupid... thing

21:48

Hellooo blogger world

So. Today I took my sister to see Aliens in the Attic, which was OK actually! I'll probs see Bandslam too.. can anyone give me a quick review? ?/5?

Two weeks and 1 or 2 days left of summer holidays before school begins.. eek! I know that's still plenty of time to just enjoy myself and chillax - but who wants the summer to end? School isn't bad for me, I don't dread getting up in the morning to face bullying or teachers who shout at me or bad scores or anything, I'm a good student and everything, but.. you know. School kind of seems to dominate things. It's suprisingly (not) a lot less stressful saying 'Sorry, can't see a movie today because

OMG I FOUND MY MEMORY STICK!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Sorry about stopping half way there - I lost the memory stick from my phone a few days ago and it has LOADS of photos and music on it and I was so upset when I lost it but I just looked down and THERE IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so to continue.

'..see a movie today because I am spending the day rejuvenating my hair and skin from the beach yesterday' rather than 'Sorry, can't go. Homework.'

Noo.. I will not let little niggles get me down. This year I am going to achieve a balance between working hard and still having plenty of fun. School isn't all just work.. AND it's a staff day the day New Moon comes out!!

I feel a lot better now, actually. This is what blogs are for :)

Toodles! xoxoxoxo

PS I forgot to say but can't be bothered finding the right place in this post to put it - I probably should flick over last year's revision notes, because on my road there's a garage and while my sister and I were walking past it we saw this really nice car. I asked my sis how much it was (just out of interest!) and she said, '£599. No, I mean £5099.' I must be at the peak of my summer stupidness where you forget everything you've learnt and don't even know what day it is - although that is mandatory for my summer - so I said 'Obviously, five hundred and ninety nine isn't even a number!'

It took me a few minutes to realise my mistake.

P.S.S I actually just checked with my mum that 599 is a number, in case I was actually right in thinking it wasn't. My head hurts. :S

1 comments:

  1. you made my head hurt with that last bit. school's not that bad it's just they're something about holidays.