I PROMISE!!!

16:29

Aloha ;)

OKKK... I really really really am going to make a vid for chicklitchicks2. I can barely call myself a member. Check us out & subscribe pleasies! Search chicklitchicks2 on YouTube.

Only a few more days of summer! Btw I mean the summer holiday, weather hasn't exactly been too summer-esque. It's sunny today but rainy and for some reason my hands are freezing.

This weekend I'm going to do a sort of review of my summer, the Songs of the Summer (renouned award. The songs that receive should be extremely honoured), what movies I saw, the best parts, what my friends and I did, etc. etc.

Just a quick post today! Have a nice weekend.

Kate xxx <3

music therapy:
kings of leon - crawl

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see your video! I <3 Kings of Leon and Crawl. Good choice in music therapy. You should also check out Fans and Black Thumbnail by them. They are my favourite songs of theirs :)
    xx

  2. I love your music thearapy. ou always choose the best songs!

  3. yay kate's back! i love the summer review idea

  4. thank u very much everyone! I love kings of leon too crawl is one of my faves from only by the night :) & I LOVE fans too! haven't head black thumbnail though must check that one out.. :D xxx