it's lucky I don't snore, eh?

17:50

hey guys!

haven't blogged in a while - sozzies :(

it's STILL on my list to post a video for YouTube channel chicklitchicks2. Check it out.. it's A to the MAZIN'! never said that before but there you go.

Soo I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friends Bria and Roisin, both their 14th bdays were on 4th of August :) Bria's party was SO fun, we saw the Proposal which was better than I thought it would be, it was cute ;) and stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG. Seriously. I was sooo tired the next day. When we were getting ready for the day I fell asleep randomly (it was about 9am) on the pull out bed thing for about 15mins, but I was really out because I woke up with eyeliner all over my face! & apparently one of the girls said 'we should throw water over her' but instead the just sort of wet their hands and patted my face. I had no idea this was happening.

We hung around in the park and I fell asleep AGAIN. These little naps were only like 10-20 minutes long but I was in a REALLY deep sleep... they could have dragged me to the other side of the park so when I woke up they were gone.

That's what I would do.

It's lucky I don't snore, eh?

hope you're all having a good summer!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That's funny. After any sleepover, I like completely crash out at about six o'clock.

  2. Haha. I usually don't sleep for more than three hours and lounge about depressed when I get back home :L

    I saw The Proposal on Friday night; it was funnier than I thought, which made me like it. I loved Margaret's suitcases!!! Me want :P

    BTW, your books will be posted soon. I'm nearly broke so I'm saving up to post all the books at once. Should be sent in a week or so; hope that's okay :)

  3. You won an award on my blog :)

    Check out my post called Awards :o) for rules.