hello ;)

right. I just want to make my opinion clear on this.. Seeing as there are quite a few teenage girls like meself blogging and (hopefully!) reading mine, I'd like to post quickly about something.

drinking/smoking/drugs aren't cool and don't get you respect. Especially as when you're an adolescent *wooo big word* and you want to fit in, be accepted, etc. Anyhow that's not the way to go. Don't think because I'm writing this that like I've just recovered from having some sort of problem and am trying to sneakily worm it into a post...! It's just not cool to get pissed for the sake of it!


ok well that's all. I'm going to try to blog more because I've kind of abandoned ol' Rainbow Juice. Going to watch FlashForward soon!

big hugs! katiebugs :) xoxx


1 comments:

  1. We went to a Forensics tournament last week, and two of the judges were smoking before the tournament. It was annoying and it embarassed our school. Plus when I had a round being judged by one of them, you could smell the smoke on their breath from six feet away. So yeah, just don't smoke. It's stupid. :)