BOO! fruit salad!

15:37

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!!!

Tonight I'm going trick or treating with my friend (what? you're never too old for fun!) and then staying over at hers. Guess what I'm dressing up as?

A BANANA! :) Two years ago I was a bunch of grapes with my friend. She was red grapes and I was green - I just wore all green clothes and safety pinned like 40 green balloons to myself. We were at this *crap* school disco and at the end we just threw all the balloons in the air :). I like dressing up as fruit... not sure why. There's just something so a-peel-ing about it. LOL. I swear I didn't mean to make that joke!!!

I try to make Halloween as little Halloween-ish as possible. Like tonight - I will absolutely make sure there are NO scary stories/movies/games played. You can call me a wimp or a killjoy or whatever but if I was at a sleepover and someone tried to make me do something I didn't want to do I will not hesitate to leave! Don't get me wrong, I love a good spooky story as much as anyone else but I have a limit if you know what I mean. I get really afraid of all that supernatural stuff because I do believe in the paranormal etc. And when I'm up in the sky with angel wings I don't want people on Earth messing around with my dead spirit. :-o

Sooo.. have a lovely Halloween! Don't scare yourselves too much!!! :)

Kate xxx


1 comments:

  1. nice. fruit.

    for halloween i stayed home and watched my bro & his friends get drunk. V. funny.