first day & first youtube vid :)

12:01

HIIIIIIIII!!

School yesterday.. it was a half day, we just stayed in our form room and caught up with eveyone, got our timetables, paid our £20 for books, a few document wallets and 'printing costs'. Yeah right. It's a RIP OFF!! Plus we got our timetables. Double Physics followed by double Chemistry on Tuesdays. Fun.

Off today and then it officially starts tomorrow... bye bye summer!!

Guess what?!! I FINALLY made a video and uploaded it to ChickLitChicks2. If you want to see me (in person!! wow!) reviewing two books I read last week then search chicklitchicks2 on YouTube. Or don't if you would rather keep me as a mysterious blogger with no face...

Today is a chill day for me :) do u want to see the agenda? Well I'm going to write it down anyway.

1. shower (it's 12.15pm now.. but I'm on MSN so I'll probs do that around 12.45..)
2. get dressed
3. begin exercise regime (lol. it was in KISS magazine. Tone up in two weeks, apparently!)
4. read over notes from last summer's exams (coz my brain has rusted).
5. chill (watch TV or a movie or something..)
6. bath time (with new Sugar mag :P)
7. beddie byes!! at 9.30! Need to be fully refreshed for school in the morning!

Toodles xoxox

music therapy:
paramore - fences

0 comments: