awards-a-go-go!!

20:16

so thank you very much to Sara, Sasha and Jenny for giving me various awards! You are all FABBY :)

of course right back to you.. although I am going to do Sara's ABC thinga-ma-bob

The Rules

Link to the person who tagged you.

Share your ABCs - the quiz further down.

Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.

Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

MY ABC

Available/Single? single ;)

Best Friend? I have a group of me and four other bezzies

Cake or Pie? this is TOO hard!! gooey chocolate cake..yummo

Drink of Choice? the milkshakes from the Cookie Box in town. I'm hungry now, btw.

Essential item you use everyday? phone or iPod

Favorite colour? pink & purple & yellow

Google? yes, it's very helpful..

Hometown? Belfast, Northern Ireland

Indulgence? books, make-up, yummy things :)

January or February? what's the difference? lol!

Kids and their names? daughter name Eva, Meabh (maeve) or Ruby. Don't know about sons.

Life is incomplete without...? MUSIC!!

Marriage date? 14th of June, 2025, 4pm. NOT.

Number of siblings? 2 - younger brother and sister.

Oranges or apples? Snow white-esque apples or non-sour oranges. I don't care. This is a stupid question!! lol

Phobias/fears? spiders and ghosts.

Quote for today? time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. such as doing this quiz.

Reason to smile? I gave myself a damn good pedicure this morning and am admiring it ;)

Season? Summer - late June and early July. (I copied your answer, Sara, but we have so much in common..hehe)

Tag three people? Sara, Sasha and Jenny

Unknown fact about me? I have dark blue eyes... fascinating..

Vegetable you don't like? I know it's not very original but brusse sprouts.

Worst habit? I have SO many habits! it's because I'm crazy. seriously. I think I have OCD. So I won't go into them.

X-rays you've had? teeeeeth.

Your favorite food? anything really! as long as it's VEGGIE!

Zodiac sign? diplomatic Libra, thank you very much :)

that was fun!!

kate xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    thanks kate! I'll do this tomorrow!

    Jennybeans x

  2. tom felton bleches his hair it's usally brown

  3. Anonymous said...

    Heehee, thanks Kate!

    You won the Sweet award over at DBR :) I don't know if you have it or not, but I thought I'd give it to you.

    www.dragonflybookreviews.blogspot.com

  4. coolio.

  5. daniel radcliffe is deff better but tom felton is worth recognision