I love all that freaky stuff...

14:09

Hii :)

So, did anyone see the Derren Brown thing last night? It didn't work for me. And I wanted SO much to be hypnotised. :(

For anyone who doesn't know who Derren Brown is, he's this physic/mind-reader/magician/brain-wiz guy. I think he is very very cool. I don't really believe he is physic but he defo has 'supernatural' powers and knows all about the subconcious mind. I love all that stuff :) Like, he could ask someone a question and then show them what he had predicted (that's very toned down though, he's much cooler than that) so it seems like he's predicted the future, but I think he's just written down something random and then send signals to they're subconcious to make them choose it. See what I mean?

Although last Friday he actually predicted the Lottery numbers correctly live on TV!!! He's amazing! When I'm 16 or 18 or however old you have to be my friends and I are going to try that because he showed you how to do it.

Right.. well YESTERDAY (Friday) he tried this thing where he would try and interact with the TV viewers and literally stick people to their seats. So they couldn't get up. I watched it and sat correctly etc. but I don't think my head was in the right 'zone' or whatever.

If you haven't a clue what I mean, sorry! I'm just wittering on to myself, really.

BUT whenever I stood up my legs were REALLY heavy.

He said there weren't any side effects, but after the show was over I felt really weird. I was pretty hysterical to be honest, I was screaming at my mum and dad and acting really unlike me. Then I pretty much had a panic attack and I was kind of freaked a bit. I was struggling for air and breathing really heavily, but I thought I'd calmed down, because I was absolutely wiped out and kept half falling asleep, then the breathing thing started again.

I'm not sure why though. I wasn't scared watching it, I was really willing to do it. I just think that since he was trying to get to people's deep subconcious mine was messed up a bit.

Wonder what he'll do next week :)

(btw, don't hate Derren Brown. I still think he's very cool!)

xoxoxoxox
kate :)

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to see the Derren Brown thingy but missed it. i think it doesn't work on people who really want to be hypnotised x

  2. sounds cool. i think i get what you mean. you don't think its magic, but it is really cool how well he knows the human mind and stuff like that.

  3. I remember about two years ago I was watching something like that and afterwards my head was spinning like crazy and I kept laughing for no reason....still loved the show!