happy birthday to *SNEEZE*

19:55

Hello! :)

soo last post was the 100th post of Rainbow Juice/My-Pink Sprinkled Blog! << Lisa Clark phase, please do not laugh. Ok fine.. laugh.

happy birthday blog!

ALSO it is exactly three weeks until I am fourteen. Can't wait!

AND WHAT'S MORE I'm going to see Paramore (my fave band!) in December in Dublin!

AND WHAT'S MORE it's a staff day the day New Moon comes out!

OOOH and then it's nearly Christmas!


things are looking up.

aah I just cut my lip. and I have a cold.

MY LIFE SUCKS.

*teehee*, loadsa love :)

music therapy:
muse - uprising

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great day :)
    I LOVE paramore! So jealous

    Fantastic blog, I'm following

  2. i liked the pink sprinkled blog name! sounds like your having fun. happy birthday. and can you post more often?

  3. congrats :)