..I left my heart in Tokyo...!

20:10

hola ;)

Kind of abandoned the old blog over the past few days - sozzers! School is quite time consuming unfortunately!

<< listening to the song 'Left my Heart in Tokyo', hence the title. Also Pixie Lott's 'Boys and Girls' :) I'm in a very poppy mood today! I've suddenly become obsessed with the Jonas Brothers too!!! lol!

Nothing much is new... nothing show-stopping or mind-blowing going on... although I worked out today it is 5 weeks and 6 days til I'm 14! Starting to plan the party already!! Hahaha

I want to have a boy-girl party at my house but not so sure how well that'll go down with the folks. Anyone have any party ideas?

toodles! xoxoxxo

1 comments:

  1. Well, that sounds fun. Just tell your rents that you'll invite20 people max, and it'll be sensible. (taken from Gingersnaps by Cathy Cassidy!)