guess who's birthday is tomorrow?

me =]

my friend and I stayed up until midnight to book our tickets for new moon last night! she was going to do it and I'd be texting here excitedly until 00.00 but then her neighbour offered to do it (I don't know why & she doesn't either!). HOWEVER at midnight the showings didn't start until the Sunday after the Friday the movie officially opens.

We got tickets anyway though :P then this morning we checked the Odeon site again and, hallelujah, there were several showings on Friday 20th of November. I booked front row seats for 11.45am really quickly for both of us without really telling her.. so we had TWO pairs of tickets. My friend's mum cancelled the order, and my friend kind of feels bad now because her neighbour was going to give them to her niece, but it's OK now (I think). :P

Anyway, we're going to ---NEW MOON!--- Opening day, front row, 11.45am. There was actually a showing at 00.01 that Friday but I thought we might sort of fall asleep...

Fortuneately we're off school that Friday as well :)

xoxoxoxox
your almost birthday girl!, Kate

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday kate! i can't belive your almost 14! sooo old! no way i'm 14 in 3.5 months. newmoon doesn't come out here til november

  2. Yeah - unfair.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! May your life be full of happiness and, umm, Twilight-ness. I just read the book. Omg, LOVE IT! Badly want to see the movie. :-)

  3. there are lots of kate wilsons. location, school, what your pic is?