the whole teenage thing...

17:02

hi :)

my birthday in eight days! I'll be fourteen soon.. no longer a 'first year' at the whole teenage thing.. ;)

I'm going to have a small party with me and my four bezzies - we can order a pizza and eat lots of ben & jerry's and play truth or dare in our PJs - can't wait!

I kinda went off the idea of a big party after I realised how much it would cost.. venue, decorations, dj etc. Soo I think I'll save that for sweet sixteen ;)

I'll post a list of presents I expect you all to get me and email you my address. :L

(just kidding)

byeeee! xxx

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha!

  2. sounds fun. for my freinds 14th we watched grease and drank from cocktail glasses with plastic stirers. i still don't turn 14 for 4 months.

  3. Happy Birthday!! Yeah, save the big party for when you're sixteen. You'll have met more people to invite!