avada kebabra!

21:11

hellooo :)

I FINALLY saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday, and I thought it was pretty good - although the book's better. Obvs.

I remember starting to read Harry Potter in P2 when I was 6, and I was understanding it and everything. Go me!! Hahaha. I am an 'avid reader'. Anyhow. I haven't read the books since 2 years ago when the 7th book came out and I read 1-6 in like 2 weeks so I could refresh my memory ;)

I didn't really remember too much of the book which was actually pretty good coz it means I could really focus on the movie as a movie and not compare too much. Although I did notice they left a few things out.

I give it 3/5 stars. It was good and funny but it was pretty long and kind of confusing unless you've read all of the books.

BUT I was sitting beside my friend who you should never see a movie you really care about seeing with!! ;) If you know her and have been to the cinema with her you know what I mean!! She started talking about Amy Winehouse halfway through.

ELLA: 'Doesn't she look like Amy Winehouse?'
ME: 'Yeah. OK, be quiet.'
ELLA: 'She does though.'
ME: 'Did you hear she assaulted one of her dancers?'
ELLA: 'Yeah! And she's got a court case and everything.'
ME: 'Tried to make me go to rehab and I said..'
BOTH: '..no, no, no!'

It's worth seeing though because Daniel Radcliffe is h-o-t :)

toodles xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. When I saw the title I knew you saw Harry Potter. Do you know that in the US more people have gone to see the Transformer movie than Harry Potter?

    Your writing is coming along nicely. I feel smart too because I actually know who Amy Winehouse is so I don't have to ask you! When they tell her she needs to go to rehab, she needs to say "yes, yes, yes."

  2. i agree it was good but the books just too long to be a movie. it's not worth seeing just because of dan what about tom felton (draco)?

  3. I agree it was a bit long but I didn't really find it confusing and I haven't attempted any of the books. I went to see it with my friend and had exactly the same problem...

    Her: Omg! I'm really scared!! Can we leave the cinema that weirdy beardy man gives me the creeps.
    Me: No we can't leave. The tickets were like mega expensive. Just don't look then.
    Her: Omg! Look at his shoes. His shoes!
    Me: I don't care about his shoes! Stop talking so loud.
    Her: Ugh Sorry! I think the films were better with RPatz in them.
    Me: He was only in one movie
    Her: Oh yeah...

    So instead of Amy Winehouse it was RPatz wich wasn't so bad.
    xxxx

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hi Kate! You've won an award! Go to my blog to receive it!

  5. Anonymous said...

    Hi Kate - you've been tagged. I won't be here tomorrow, and it's posting tomorrow, so just letting you know. ANYWAY...

    Haven't seen HP yet - want to! Hopefully no-one will talk about a random celebrity when I'm there :L