I'm a real cry-baby :'(

11:53

Hi. Sob.

SOO about 45 minutes ago my aunty and cousin left for Dublin airport. They're going back to San Diego and I've been crying like a.. thing that cries.

I miss them so much already. My grandparents house (that's where I've been for the past week, btw, in Dundalk) is so quiet without Aisling. I wish I could give her a big hug right now. OK, I'm crying now.

I'm a real cry-baby. I cry at everything. Normally I can control it if I'm in the cinema or something but I've just been sobbing and I can't STOP!! I just think of Ash or my aunty and it starts again. Every year as much as family as poss meet up to go on holiday somewhere, but we're dotted out in Ireland-America-Australia. It's really special when we meet up but then really sad saying goodbye. I'm off again.

Sorry for such a depressing post, I just needed to get that off my chest!!

Back to Belfast this afternoon :)

see ya xx

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awww. I'm sorry about feeling sad and missing Aisling. It sorta reminds me of when I had to say goodbye to my friend Miranda forever. *sob* Good to have you back in Belfast, though. Maybe cya over the Summer?

    Jennybeans x

  2. I'm throwing Haribos at you to cheer you up!

  3. Anonymous said...

    I know how you feel. Only my mum, dad, brother and me live in Inverness, the rest of my family live a good 3 hours away so we only see them for about four weeks altogether each year. We all have fun and get on really well because I've known them all my life, but when it's time to go I feel so sad knowing that I won't see them until next holiday. I just got back yesterday and I'm missing Crieff and fun and :'(