NOO ANDY!!! why??? WHY??!!

22:17

soo as you can see from the title I've been watching wimbledon.. & that I am slightly disappointed andy murray didn't beat the other dude.

This is kind of a 'see ya for a bit' post coz I'm away to Donegal tomorrow :) :) :) my aunty and little american cousin Aisling (ash-ling :P. I know, stupid hard to spell irish names) are there too and I am SO EXCITED to see them!!

I know. I don't know how you will survive without my ingenious wit and hilarity for two weeks either. Now, now calm down guys! I'll try to post while I'm away through this mobile blogger thing.

Soooo the other day I went to see My Sister's Keeper and it was tres tres good. Yeeah so I cried a little bit but had to control myself coz I didn't want to look like a panda with smudged mascara.. anyhow if you haven't seen it yet try to get to it because it's a really good movie :)

Right. This is goodbye. I told myself I wouldn't cry -- but...

LOL. Control yourselves people. BYEEEEEE!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkate

3 comments:

  1. I really don't know how I will survive without your hilarious wit and charm for two weeks. Oops, my mascara is running.

  2. hey I never seen your blog before but it's tres tres good (that is the only word i know how to say in french) i know, i screamed at the t.v too
    when you get back from your oh so lovely holiday check out my blog :P

    http://writeaboutwhat.blogspot.com

  3. Anonymous said...

    http://has-anybody-seen-my-jennybeans.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-things.html

    You've been tagged!

    Jennybeans x