guess who?

18:31

hiii!!

back from Donegal - amazing - but tomorrow I'm going to dundalk for a week. Might be able to use my techno grandad's laptop though..

Donegal was so good, but it was even better to see my little cousin Aisling and my aunty. They live in San Diego so we don't get to see each other too often. She is the CUTEST thing ever! I love her so much :)

Lots of things to do when I'm back - got to get my Belfast summer on! Including posting a video for YouTube channel chicklitchicks2 - if you haven't checked it out, where have you been? In a place with no Internet connection? Yeah? Well, fine. But check it out now!!

I read a ton of books while away so I'll chatter away about them :)

byee xox xox

music therapy:
rabbit heart (raise it up) - florence + the machine

5 comments:

  1. yay! you're back, momentarly.

  2. i was reading post from the random life lists tab on your site. you have a list of the word awesome in different languges. i'm not sure if you want to know this but grande in Italian means big aswell so i'm not sure if they mean great as in good or as in he climbed the great mountain.

  3. i was bored so i thought i'd let you know. it doesn't matter thou

  4. Anonymous said...

    Yay - missed your random-in-a-very-good-way posts! Oh! That reminds me - I haven't uploaded a video yet either! :O Oops. Despite it being the holidays, I'm more busy than ever!

  5. Anonymous said...

    You have been taggered! Go to my blog to 3 things to see what you have to do! Have fun in Dundalk!

    Jennybeans x