10 Things You May Not Know About Me

16:55

1. My hair is light brown and super curly. It actually hangs in ringlets.

2. Right now I'm wearing pink p.j bottoms, a tee and pink piggy slippers. :@)

3. I have 329 songs on my iPod. I need more.

4. I really wish I could start my homework on time. Soz. It's just not possible.

5. I'm kind of a book/shop/choc-a-holic.

6. I got the Gossip Girl season one boxset yesterday. Love it!

7. I love Audrey Hepburn (glam 50s movie star). I've got her boxset too :)

8. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Twilight. I'm working through it, although all my hard work will have been for nothing once the DVD comes out. I've pre-ordered it from Amazon!

9. I get 300 free texts a month with my phone tariff. It kinda sucks 'cause they're gone in a day :P

10. I really like it when I get comments. Hint. 

xo xo
k

2 comments:

  1. here's a comment for you. my new blog address is www.miss-electro-sparkle.blogspot.com. lovin' the recent posts!

  2. I love Audrey Hepburn too! Funny Face rocks.