bye bye stress. for now.

17:56

fiiinally!!

I did my violin grade 4 today. It went fine. Not distinction good but not failing bad (hopefully!).

I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. Pieces went good, scales fine... aural OK except the examinor played a little extract and asked me to describe 'the mood and character'. I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to say, and after I mumbled a few things about minor keys and detatched to smooth notes - he laughed and said 'you haven't said anything about the mood or character yet!' so I decided to laugh it off (only way) and say 'sorry, I don't know how to answer that!'

Cringe. 

At least the thing's over.

Unfortuneatly in the life of a teenager when something stressful ends another happens. In this case it's exams.. even though they're not for a few months some teachers have already mentioned it.. ;(

On a more postive note - one more week left of school til Easter hols! I'm going to Spain - yay!

listening to my sis's miley cyrus 'breakout' CD.

I can't wait...to POST again!

kate
xox

2 comments:

  1. I had my guitar exam last Monday and I have to say, the aural is the hardest part. Good Luck!
    x

  2. Anonymous said...

    hope you have fun in spain!

    i'm going to portugal :)

    i'm sure you did great on your exam - i have my flute exam in november :S

    i am awful at scales!! especially chromatic... EKKK i'm stressing myself out :L

    anyway, still loving the blog!!

    x sara