..that's how it goes...! ♫♫

18:39

OOM PAH PAH
OOM PAH PAH
THAT'S HOW IT GOES
OOM PAH PAH 
OOM PAH PAH
EVERYONE KNOOOOWS....

Yes, well. Ahem.

My bro is in his last year of primary school and the Y7s always do a play. So he's preparing an audition piece =)

He's not actually singing that song, he's doing Consider Yourself. Oh no, I'm off again..

CONSIDER YOURSELF
AT HOME!
CONSIDER YOURSELF
ONE OF THE FAMILY!!!

Adding Oliver! to my list of fave musicals. I think I'll put it behind Grease but in front of Hairspray. 

Mamma Mia! is still 1st :)

And I watched Funny Face yesterday. 3rrrrd.

OK, back to the point. He has to do an acting piece, so he and his friend are doing a bit from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And then Consider Yourself.

Mother's Day today :)

I'm skint so I made buns. My brother got her an IPOD. And my sis got her a basket that's got lotsa chocolate in it. 

Both of my siblings are younger than me!! I hate being broke. But those jeans were worth it.

toodles
xoxox
k

1 comments:

  1. musicals; not exactly my thing. but whenever i have the chance to watch them, i take it[if i'm forced(:]

    love your blog(:

    and sure, follow mine if you want :]