happy st. paddy's :D

17:34

Wooo!

I love St.Paddy's Day. Sorry, St. Patrick. But who calls it St. Patrick's Day, anyhow?

Today was really really FAB. I wore skinny jeans and uggs and a white tee and long grey cardi with a thick sparkly, and, of course, green belt around the tee and cardi. :D

Then I went to a mass in Irish and that was fine, but what happened after was the best....

Three of my friends and I went to see Eoghan Quigg.

Eoghan. Quigg. 

From the X Factor, you know? Ohmygosh - I love him. I didn't when I went there (my heart belongs to rob pattinson) but we went and we were right up at the front and he was amazing!!!

He sang Year 3000 and We're All In This Together and 28,000 friends or something and Never Forget Where You're Coming From and the one that goes imagine all the peeeople...

It was BRILLIANT!!!

It was so funny (and great) cos he was wearing a jacket, but he said 'It's too warm in here' and took it off :P all the girls were SCREAMING. And then about 20 mins later he took off his SHIRT and he was wearing this vest thing!!!

There were SO many people wearing irish flag hats and etc etc. I love being Irish :D

I took a lot of vids and pics but I can't really be bothered putting them up so I'll get you a google image... One sec.

Ooh cool! The Google image is all shamrock-y. 

aaah!!! And he was EVEN BETTER in real life!!

Have a lovely St.Paddy's day! 

lots of green glitter and a dancing leperchaun :P

kate
xoxo



1 comments:

  1. oh i love the google logo on holidays, its always so awesome!! happy st. paddy's day to you too