Eyeko = Love

17:00



Eyeko really DOES equal love. It's Japanese xD

Since I am an ambassador - I woul
d love (or EYEKO) to tell you that I recently purchased EYEKO CREAM!



This thing is fabulous in a pretty pink box. It's a moisturizing base with Vitamin E and other lovely things. It isn't foundation - more a glowy base which makes your face all gorgey and soft. :)

Buy it. Fiver. 

Alsoooo... EYEKO MAGIC LIQUID EYELINER is baaack in town!! It's been out of stock for two months, I think! It's a liquid eyeliner that you dip in any eyeshadow colour you like, and it turns it into an eyeliner in the same colour!!!! Around £3.50 in Superdrug!!! 

Love it. Eyeko it!

xo xo
kate




1 comments:

  1. i'm only 13 too, i beleve in the bible, though i hate some of the stories because of the way they've been writen.

    thanks for reading me blog!!!!