Fun Etc.

18:37

Heylo ;)

Good news - passed my grade 4 violin! Just made it by the skin of my teeth, I got 100 and that's the minimum pass score!

Just I predicted. Look back through my posts and it says that I think I'll just pass... freaky..!

After orchestra this morning (dull) I went into town with my friends. It's our friend's bday on sunday, so me and the gang/posse/group/whatever, each brought in £10 and put it all together to get her loadsa stuff. We bought her a big oversized handbag and filled it with make-up, jewellery, hair stuff, clothes etc. Then when one of our gang/posse/group/whatever left to go to a piano lesson, we went and did the same for her 'coz it's her bday this friday.

woop woop! so good day.

and next weekend is birthday party weekend! Lucky it's may day this monday!

lots of looove
kate xo xo

1 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your violin exam! And have fun at the party!!!