woop de woop woop

19:14

YES YES YES YES

school is finished! for two giantic weeks!

last night it was my school's 'music for spring' concert. It was amazing. Seriously.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm in the choir & orchestra. You should hear some of the upper 6ths. I can't even describe it... I know I'm going to sound all soppy here (you may want to leave) but their voices and instrumental talents are so perfect and insprational. I am definitely not exaggerating when I say watch this space.

A guy in my school just got his distinction in grade 8 piano. If you know about that sort of thing you know it is a huge deal.

I don't know why, maybe it's because I feel I'm really a part of my school more than the school of music (where I get my lessons and am in another orchestra), but I felt so proud to be part of such an incredible school that has such a talented music department. I know that being interested in music opens a lot of oppurtunities for me. 

I'm getting really cheesy.

You may have noticed that I'm more of a musical person than a sports one. lol. I'm really a manic dancing/walking to school/yoga poses kinda gal on the exercise front.

Anyhow, because I'm so happy to be part of the music department, I ordered a hoodie with the school badge on  it, my initials, and I (heart) MUSIC one the back =]

There's a new english teacher in. Oh. My. God. She is Ms. Meanie Meanie Mean Mean.

She's replacing a teacher who we have right now for the Employabilty section of LLW (learning for life and work). She's just so horrible. You'd think that on your first week at a new job, you would try to be nice to the people you're working with. 

I'd already decided my present career choices (these are v.prone to changing!)

- Photographer
- Interior Designer
- Music Journalist
- Authour

there were a few more but I've forgotten them! lol!

I can hear incredibly loud birds squawking outside. They're coming back for Spring! Yaay! Spring has SPRUNG!

Oh - I forgot to say! I might be going on my school's ski trip next year! I've put my name down so hopefully I get in! WOOO!

I feel a little bad, though. It's £790 to cover everything and £100 deposit. I'm saving up and hopefully will be able to pay for half with birthday/christmas money. But that'll only come after my bday in October and Christmas in December.. but it's in March next year so I should be OK!

But we're going to Spain this easter and maybe even Calafornia this summer. Oh God I feel so awful. Maybe I shouldn't go.. My mum really wants me to though because she's been skiing a lot with her friends when she was a teenager and she keeps saying it was so much fun and it's a brilliant opportunity.

I just typed that entire paragraph without looking at the keyboard. 

kate
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are going to Spain this Easter? Have a great trip - it's coming up quick.

  2. Hiya!
    My school is also doing a ski trip and a china trip. I really want to go to China but it is £1250!
    xx