hiiii!!

15:52

Hiiiiiiii!

I'm back, as you may have guessed.

Spain was really really really good. 

I did loadsa stuff. 

Stayed in Torremolinos, near Malaga.

Went to a little Spanish town called Mijas, went to the market in Fuengirola, went to the Picasso Museum in Malaga, went to the zoo (:P), went to Tivoli World theme park (I'm still dizzy), and then chilled by the pool, walked along the beach, and ate way too much ice-cream.

It was great!

Feels good to be back though. Apart from school tomorrow (gah!). We starting athletics in p.e, which I am pretty much dreading!

spanish smoochies
xo xo

kate

(PS. in Mijas, I got these AWESOME canvas paintings - one of audrey hepburn & one of marilyn monroe. they are fab. I'm going to hang them up in my room :D)



5 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Spain and see the Picasso museum. Great to have you back.

  2. My word verification was "hunny."

  3. Sounds like you had a great time! Lucky!! I'm back to school 2morrow and we are also starting athletics. Your new paintings sound gorge.Please check out the blog posts that you missed when you were away.
    Spanish smoochies to you to!
    xx

  4. sounds great! i really want to go to spain, but my dad doesn't like the idea much. how long were your holidays because we don't go back until the 28th of april(i live in western australia).

    good luck with athletics, it's not too bad. it's at least better then cross country or swimming, which is what we did last term. even in summer it's too cold at 9 o'clock to go swimming.

    cya!!

  5. Oooooh! Poor you! I hate athletics! Luckily, we don't have to do it until the end of the year. Those paintings really do sound fabulous! I'm jealous! LOL!!!! I wish we'd go to Spain... could you tell us a bit more about what you did there?