April FOOOOL!

16:57

Happy April Fool's Day!!

Hahahahahaaa.

At the start of the morning I got our classroom assitant by telling her that her mascara was all smudged around her eye. She was like, 'What?! Where?!!' Then I started laughing and she said 'I'm going to get you back. Catherine!!'

Don't go there. Don't ever call me Catherine. She knows this annoys me.

JUST SO YA KNOW - my name is Kate, it's not a nick-name etc. I'm going to tell you the short story that I have told about 25 times in my life.

When I was born, my mum and dad wanted me to be called KATE, but they put CATHERINE on the birth cert so I could choose which one I liked best. That was a waste of time though, I never got the choice 'coz I've always been called Kate.

OK. Moving on.

It's pretty funny, instead of just saying 'April Fool' I sort of shout, 'April FOOOL!'

My ingenious hilarity back-fired though. At registration the boy I sit beside said 'Orchestra's cancelled today.' (we were supposed to practise periods 1-4 for a spring concert tomorrow).
I turned round to him and said 'What? But I haven't got any of my books for those subjects! Aah!'

While our form tutor was taking a register, he turned round and mouthed 'April Fool!'

It's a love/hate relationship most people have with this thing.

Tell me about your shenanigans. Who got you? Who'd ya get?

kate
xoxo

1 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I would love to try to ski one day. You should def try to go! Good luck with the new teacher!