just a big bundle of happy. XD

17:14

Sooo my sleepover was lots and lots of fun :)

Thanks for all the tips... (ahem)

We listened to music and gossiped and did eachothers nails and put on face-masks and wrote a musical. It's called 'Inanimate Objects - The Musical'. It's pretty good. lol. we were just lying around and then the word 'lamp-post' came into my head and I started making up a song about it. Then I made up one about a post-box etc. So random. 

The next day we went into town (got a long stripy cardigan for £7 in new look - half price, woop! and some hairbands from claire's). We were in Debenhams looking at the make-up, and we were looking at some powders from a range called 'benefit' and one of make-up artists asked if we wanted to try them out. On me she used a primer thing (which is amazing) and the new powder in the lightest colour (I have v.pale skin) and something else. Anyhow it looked really good, if I say so myself. And although the benefit range is pretty expensive I love it.


And the final thing I wanted to say is.... TWILIGHT 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION ARRIVED FROM AMAZON YESTERDAY!!!! AAAAAH!!!!!

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh I love Twilight. 

I pre-ordered it from amazon about a month and a half before the UK release date on monday. lol! I watched it today and most of the special features too!! yaaay!!!!

Can't wait for New Moon. It comes out in November - that may be in the US though. Anyhow end of the year. 

lots of love
kate xo

1 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! Making up a musical sounds like it's right up your alley. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Spain.