summer always begins with rain..

11:42

omygosh!!!

SUMMER!!! IT'S SUMMER!! WOOOOO!!!

There's something about summer that is so.. I dunno. It just makes people happy. Doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing. Even the word sounds happy! :)

Too bad it's a bit cloudy today! haha! That's Ireland for you! The sun is peeking out through the grey though so hopefully it'll turn out to be a nice day.

Yesterday school ended around 12-ish (I don't use a watch. I live in the moment ;P) and me and the crew (lol) went to the park and messed around, then went to LaserQuest - which seems to be turning into our thing, us nerds! - I came 3rd again! Then got ice-cream and chips, eaten in that order, and 2 big cartons of apple juice for 80p each :)

It was a gorgeous day and we were all exhausted from tramping around everywhere so much!

In the half day of school we had yesterday we watched the end of 'Life is Beautiful' or 'La (something) Bella'. It's Italian and it's SOO good. I don't mind subtitles so I loved it. Seriously. It you haven't seen it rent it now!! It's about the WWII - and I know you're thinking, oh no, not another war movie, but it's about this guy who's Jewish so he and his son have to go to a worker camp. His wife isn't Jewish but pretends to be so she can be with her husband and son. So the guy tries to turn it into a game for his 6 year old son, saying that they have to get points through doing things and the prize is a tank. It's really funny and sad and amazing.

And some people started throwing Haribos (alight, I started it!) and someone chucked one RIGHT IN MY EYE. RIGHT IN THE SOCKET. And it hit me really hard too! My eye sort of closed automatically and I was screaming 'I've been blinded!!' so my friend lent me her sunnies to wear coz my eye was all bloodshot and looked like I'd been crying in one eye, or I had hayever and someone put an eyepatch over my left eye but shoved grass in the right. You get the picture.

Anyway, if anyone asked me why I was wearing sunglasses inside, I told them sorry, I had been partially blinded by a Haribo and need them on for medical reasons.

It is still really sore actually! It's painful looking at my computer screen. See the sacrifices I make for you people??! LOL

I'm so looking forward to the summer. Have a lovely day :)

kkkkkate xxxxxxx

music therapy:
radar - britney spears

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha, sounds fun! Except not the Haribo part :L

    4 more days of school for me :(

  2. lucky only 4 days of school and 3 of music camp til i'm free for 2 whole weeks! the movie life is beautiful (la vita bella) is part of call me hope(the book i'm trying to get people to read), it sounds great.
    happy summer holidays!!

  3. Inquiring minds want to know - do they sell ice cream at the subway? And are chips potato chips or french fries? I know - how could I not know the answers to life's perplexing questions such as these.

  4. Too bad it hit your eye. That gives new meaning to the phrase 'eye candy.'

  5. AH i hate when that stuff happens hahahahaha but i can picture a candy fight summer is so amazing [if it makes you feel better its super rainy in boston they had like a hurricane or something down in connecticut soooo]

    anyways
    happy summer!!