Christmas Indulgences

18:41

Omagosh. It's less than 3 weeks til Christmas.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

There are tons of good things about Christmas. Spending time with family, friends, laughing, the warm feeling you get when you give and the excited feeling when you receive! (I put that one last 'coz I don't want to seem really selfish. But we all love it when we have prezzies under the tree)

And the food. Oh..the food. I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat turkey, I opt for scrummy veggie Christmas Dinner grub. But that doesn't mean I can't indulge myself on other goodies...

Mince Pies - seriously, who invented these? Warm from the oven (well, reheated in the microwave) oozing sweet fruits and raisins, coated with cream..or custard..or ice-cream.. 

Selection Boxes - YUM! Nothing better than sweets for breakfast on Christmas morning!

Celebrations/Roses/Heroes - OK, most of these foods will be sweets. Hey, it's Christmas! My faves are the Purple one, the Galaxys, the Strawberry Cremes...well, all of them.

Shloer - This is a Christmas tradition in my family. 

What are your Christmas indulgences?

1 comments:

  1. heyy kate!

    i just posted a post about your fabulous blog over at dragonfly book reviews - hope it's okay!
    http://dragonflybookreviews.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-pink-sprinkled-blog.html

    if there's anything wrong with it, e-mail me (my address is at the top of my site)

    toodles x