Funky and Home-Made!!!

21:12

You blog-readers don't really know this, but I luurve making jewellery. Spesh out of Hama beads, or from my massive charm collection.




   This is a lightening strike, cloud and rainbow made out of Hama beads on a silver bead chain

 Here's a blue PacMan ghost made out of Hama Beads. On a gold chain.






 This is a blue and white anchor made out of, once again, HAMA BEADS! on a silver chain.




 Anothenautical one made out of an anchor charm and black ship wheel, on a gold chain.


 If it's Hello Kitty, I've got it :D Made out of Hama beads on a silver chain.





 I love this one! Big smiley charm on a silver chain






  Hey! It's a Mario Mushroom!!! He's dangling on a funky red string.

 OK, how funky is this?!? Charm bracelet with charms like cherries, crayons, hearts, cupcakes and treble clefs.






  Pretty little earrings on silver fishhooks

  





In Lisa Clarks fab book, (it was either Think Pink or Beauty*Licious) she says it's a fabby idea to have a customizing case. Here's some pics of mine.


 The case...

 Handy measuring tape...



 Needle and thread



 Giant charm collection


There's also a fabric pouch and space for holding studs and fish-hooks.


So, go on, from pinning a badge on your blazer to making a full outfit with a sowing machine, customizing is loads of fun and shows people how original you are!!!

Love love love
Kate XXX

note - not all of these are my own idea. check out vickee venom, that's where I get inspiration


5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the nautical one with the anchor and the ship wheel. I pretty much adore anything nautical.

    And, the Mario Mushroom one is super cute too =D

  2. Wowie! Your jewellery collection is amazing. I espesh luv the ones made out of Hama Beads like the mario mushroom. It looks really good and is a really good idea!

  3. you made these??

    awesome-o-rama LOL

    you should have a blog for your jewellery it is actually AWESOME ;]

    you have inspired me!!

  4. Amazing! I love the mario mushroom one, and all the charm ones :)

    I think those charms are from Heidi Seeker, am I right?

    Verrrry funky :)

  5. yes! they are from heidi seeker!
    i got them in the delux charm pack - £15
    seriously recommend it for your christmas list!

    ps sara leslie aw shux u are so nice!