Multi-Lingual Fabness

11:11

I don't have an official Life-List, but travelling to as many places as is humanley possible is defo on my mental list. And as I love saying things like 'cool', 'awesome' etc, I thought how fabu would it be to say them in a zillion languages!?!?! Well. Eight.

All the words translate as awesome or cool or fab or sweet etc. etc. etc. 

Spanish - impresionante (im-pres-ee-on-an-tay)

French - choette                (shoe-et)

German - kühl (kwo-hul)

Japanese - kawii (ka-why-ee)

Italian - grande (grand-ay)

Portuguese - maravilhoso (mar-a-vil-oso)

Russian - сладостно (googley-blah-blah)

Dutch - hut verbazen (hoot vair-bay-zen)



note: I used an online translator so 'cool' and 'sweet' and 'awesome' are probably literal. Plus I only guessed the pronounciations. The only one I'm sure of is the French one because I learnt it in school. I cannot be held responsible if you try them out and look like a goon.

2 comments:

  1. the japanese one means cute and it's spely kawaii but nice try! :D

  2. woops hehe :D