Last Day of Schoooool!!!

13:39

SOO the mad-house known as school has ended for me. FOR TWO WEEKS! Aaah, two whole teacher/homework free weeks, just chilling out, having a laugh... bliss.

It was so much fun today, we sat in our form rooms munching sweets and watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It was mucho embarassamento watching it with our male form tutor, but you could just tell the boys loved it. 

Exams after Christmas though, so the hols will involve a bit of revision. Whatever though, I'm not gonna let it stamp on my happy mood...:)

For those of you who have another few days of school, I pity you, I really do, but soon enough we shall be united in our release...

Enjoy the break! 

smoochies XX

(p.s. by 'enjoy the break' I don't mean I wont be blogging again til after said break. Just have fun until next time is what I mean. Do I have to explain everything?!? :D XX)

0 comments: