Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...

13:22

Helloo!

Wow wow wow it's the 23rd of December. And you know what that means...

CHRISTMAS IS IN TWO DAYS!

Can you believe it? It doesn't really seem like Christmas to me. But I'm sure it will tomorrow night! I go to mass on Christmas Eve at an old peeps home. There's a church there and it's really lovely. All the kids sit down at the alter (altar? altor?) and I get to see my friends from primary school. By the way - I live in Northern Ireland and so Year 7 is our last year of primary school, equivalent to England/Scotland/Wales' Year 6. I'm in Year 9 but that's Year 8 to anyone who's a bit confused. Anyhow..

So, you remember that post I did a few weeks ago, about Eyeko? Well that's all part of my ambassador-ship. Go onto the website and email them about it. It's so cool - basically you big up Eyeko around the place and they send out 'lil freebies in the post every now and again! Just this morning I got the Pretty Eyes 5 in 1 eyeshadow set in a goody bag which they sent to all the ambassadors to say Happy Christmas and you all rock to quite an extreme level.

Alright - I've talked Christmas, make-up - now fashion! I went shopping for something to wear on Christmas. I've decided to wear purple - so I headed into New Look and luckily got everything under one roof! I got a simple purple tee that was only £4 so I could spend more on glamming it up with accessories. Then I bought a grey scarf with black designs on it (not a wooly scarf, if you know what I mean) which was £6 and a little black clutch bag with a big bow on it, which I thought was a fiver but it was around 8.30pm and they were getting rid of stuff, so it was only £2.50! I'm going to wear it with my dark skinny jeans and Ugs (not real ones!) Sounds nice? Tell me what you think :D

Well I think that's everything I wanted to talk about! Keep leaving comments etc, I always get really happy when people subscribe and leave a message! 

Merry Christmas!

Kate XXXXXX 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, its me Hannah. Thanks for the comment, yes the poem was about God. I just wrote it because I was a little upset about things so that was the best thing to do! I'm lovin' the otuift, I just went shopping with my Mamma and I bought some Christmas clothes at New Look as well. I bought a vintage gold prom dress, a set of bangles, a stripy silver top, a silver clutch, and small silver bow earrings. I saw some hot pink tights that I love... so I might have to buy those as well.

    Have a funkalicious Christmas and a rockin' New Year!
    Hannah xx

  2. I love your blog entries. They are so fun-loving and natural. It's just as if you are actually chatting to the reader. Outfit sounds fabulous! Have a very merry Christmas and a glitter-filled new year! I hope you get everything you want.
    Sasha
    xxx

  3. Merry Christmas to you. I am always fascinated with people who makes their blog a simple diary. You know, just telling the readers everything that runs on your mind. Keep it up. I am looking forward to future posts.

    Merry Christmas and happy new year! :D

  4. Merry Christmas!! Good luck with everything!!