Greetings, Trekkies.

20:22

Helloo

Haven't been on the computer in a few days.

what is happening to me?!!

I dunno. School etc. My friends and I were talking before we went into class after lunch, and it how it seems like our lives are just school, brief weekend break, mostly filled with homework, projects and assignments, then school.

What a cynical view, you have, for a thirteen year old girl, you say.

Mm. Cynical, negative. But I'm not one to mope about (for too long, anyway!) so we're going to make our lives more EXCITING!!

Cannot wait til summer.

Starting exam revision this weekend - woo. Not.

At least the Star Trek movie is out today!! haha!!

Times like this is when I embrace my nerdiness. Love it ;)

Have a nice weekend!

xoxo
kate

2 comments:

  1. go the nerdiness!! i put the harry potter 6 countdown on my blog that how much of a Harry Potter geek i am.

    i know what you mean about school and stuff, i had a maths test on friday, have debates due on monday, got a sose project due(eek! i havn't really done much), a sience test on monday too and sport to play and claranet to practice.

  2. Just to let u know, I have started a new blog called www.the-sweet-bonjour.blogspot.com and will not be doing miss electro sparkle anymore!
    xx