My Foolproof Plan

19:54

OK - here's the plan to get out of sports day.

1. Ask straight out.

Done - it didn't work.

2. Bribe

I told our classroom assistant that I'd give her 3 pieces of chewing gum if she could mark my name off the 100m sprint.

She's 'tried' apparently but 'can't do it'.

3. Beg

Please please please x100

This is the phase I'm on.

4. Threaten

I don't want to have to go to this but, if I have to, I will stab her with a compass.

5. Just don't show up

I think this is the one most likely to work... I'm going to run away and hide behind a bush until the running is over...

Anymore suggestions? Personally I think it's foolproof.

Oh!! I just thought of a new idea!! If I tell my form tutor I don't believe in the metic system and am strongly opposed to running 100 metres he may have to give in..

Soo, I'm enjoying this lovely Friday evening, browsing through the Urban Outfitters sale with the windows wide open, blogging about my life, trying to avoid studying.

music therapy
it's a disaster - Ok Go

love love love!
kate xxox

7 comments:

  1. i've only just found your blog. and i think it's pretty damn' awesome (:

    about your Foolproof Plan: I like the way you think...teehee

  2. Anonymous said...

    btw when is our sports day???

  3. i have no idea but last year we went back a coupla weeks before everyone else so i bet our summer breaks are still the same length regaurdless of when we get off.

  4. My son tells me a pencil works better than a compass, apparently.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Haha, Kate!! I'm so glad I got rid of sports day when I came to high school! We have an annual Highland Games where the sporty kids choose to take part. Apart from that, we just do athletics in P.E.

    I feel for you - I hated Sports Day so much.

  6. i hate sports day, people watching you stuff up.still as long as you try kinda hard and don't take it to seriouslly it'll be ok. we can't just not turn up, because unless we have a medical cirtificte, we get a detention for sports days. to sound goody goody you actually have more fun trying than puting in no efort.

  7. KATE,
    I was kidding about the pencil. I think if you bring her some brownies she'll let you slide.