Looking gooood.

13:43

Heylo

Blog makeover?

Do you like it?

I thought of the name in English. We're doing advertising, and we have to think of a company name, product and make an ad. I'm doing kooky jewellery, coz I do actually make it. Go to labels at the bottom and click 'make your own...' to have a look at some pics of the jewellery I've made.

I don't like the way all the little things are at the very bottom. But maybe that's just my computer? Please tell me if it comes up like that for you!!

Anyhow.. my friend and I were trying to think up company names. For a joke I said 'Rainbow Spit' but then I thought 'Rainbow Juice' and it's pretty good, I think! So I used it has my new blog name!!

Funny how when I was thinking of a new blog name I got nothing, but when I forgot about it I got one.

Wanna hear something WEIRD that happened to me yesterday??

I knew you would.

When I got home from school yesterday, there was this big box package addressed to me. I hadn't ordered anything so I thought it might be a (very) early or (very) late birthday present from one of my America-dwelling relatives.

Soo I waited til my mum got home in case it was a prezzie and I wasn't supposed to open it. But she hadn't heard anything.. so we opened it and inside was this Rowenta Elite (models) hairdryer and rotating hairbrush that dries your hair and gives you beach babe waves at the same time :)

SHOCK! HORROR!! My extremely trusting mother accused me of using her credit card to buy it. I hadn't - obvs - and she didn't really believe it either but really it was the only possible explanation. Besides - why would I order a curl-making hairbrush? I have curly hair. I would have bought ghds ;)

Anyway, there was no sender information on it at all. It said 'marketing sample request' on the side of the box, but it was all free etc.

Last night I did a quick amazon search. OMG. Tje hairbrush is £50. And the hairdryer is around £30.

£80 worth of hair stuff - sent to me for free?!!

I told my dad this morning and he went all solicitor on me and told me to email the company who shipped it over to me.

Sooo I have.

But still. It's weird.

I hope I get to keep it! I feel like a celeb who gets freebies.

music therapy
the veronicas - untouched

laters xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Tag! You're It! Come to my Dream Weaving blog and find out the directions.

    http://dreamweavingalife.blogspot.com/2009/05/six-things-that-make-me-happy.html

  2. Wow!!! That's awsome but so weird!!! I would've kept it!

  3. gienessHi there.
    I once had some very expensive stuff sent me, bath stuff, body lotion, perfume etc. Not a brand I knew, and it is a mystery to this day who had sent it. I rang the makers in case it was an advertising stunt, and they said nothing to do with them. So I got to keep it.
    Come to think of it, maybe someone was trying to tell me I needed something to make me smell nice!!! LOL
    Love Granny
    By the way, if you go to 'customise' on your blog to layout, you should be able to click and drag the boxes at the bottom of your blogs into the side panel.