Purple Eyes

17:55

Heya

Haven't written in a week or, so, I know! Sorry! Busy weekend!

Like I said last post (I think) this weekend I had 2 birthday parties.

On Friday I went over to my friend's at 8 for a sleepover (woo!) Including me and the bday girl, there were six adolescent or weeks-away-from-adolescence hyper girls high on chocolate and diet coke.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Normal sleepover stuff, movie watching (yes man & the break-up), giggling at 3am, munchies, chatting about rubbish. PJ fashion shoot too - lol.

I didn't get to sleep 'til 5 AM!!! Which explains the purple eyes title...

Next day we ate pancake brekkie, went to the park and came back for a barbeque with a few other of her friends. Quorn meat for me, obvs.

Yesterday (sunday) was another 13th. Went to see Hannah Montana movie (lol. my friend is OBSESSED! it was all right though :P). Sleepover with the same peeps, more of a chilled sleepover, which I was thankful for!, we watched clueless and pretty woman, and did each-others hair and read mags and chatted.

lotsa fun ;)

happy bank holiday monday!

xoxo
kate

1 comments:

  1. Sounds AWSOME!!!! VERY girly!!!!
    Tell me if your excuses for getting out of sport worked, 'cause mine didn't....