You Learn Something (extremely trivial) Everyday...

19:51

OK, so, daily discoveries...

1. My hair looks pretty good tied up in a high bun, if I say so myself...
2. I'm going to need to start revising for exams pretty soon, coming up in just over 3 weeks. Eeek.
3. I do not like sandwiches with coleslaw in them.
4. I'm going to be pretty cool when I'm 64.*

*what? I hear you say.

Right, well, in H.E today we've moved onto a new topic, which is 'the elderly'. And the teacher played this John Lennon or Paul McCartney song called 'When I'm Sixty Four'. So the teacher asked us to write down a few lines on what we think we'll be like when we're 64. Woo! We'd already got our revision list and oral pres. marks (9/10 - woop!) so there wasn't really anything else to do.. (:

So I'm going to write out my list.

What I Think I Will Be Like At Sixty Four

- I will have zero wrinkles, only laugh lines, because I developed a good skincare routine at an early age.
- I shall practice yoga daily, therefore staying fit.
- I will dress appropriately and stylishly for my age.
- I will reminisce at the fossils such as iPods.
- I shall live in a beautiful home somewhere warm and remote.
- Following my ridiculous success in my younger days, I shall spend large amounts of money on my grand-children.

And the teacher called on me to read it out and everything. Woo.

Have a nice evening (:

xoxo
kate

3 comments:

  1. Check out the book exchange on my new blog :D
    I have my exams in a few weeks too. I'm in way over my head!
    xx

  2. that sounds good to me i wouldn't mind being healthy and happy in my sixties haha love the skincare regiment :]

    ps im following you on twitter too now

  3. I love your "When I'm 64" list! You are so fun. I can't wait to see what your new template will look like. I like the name "Rainbow Juice" but I think of OJ, not spit.