spin that record babe..

16:34

hello ;)

soo.. on Friday I downloaded Lady GaGa's album - The Fame.

At first I was like.. 'Urrgh, this is chavvy rubbish, what did I just buy?' but once I heard the whole album I really got into it.

translation - I jumped on my bed and danced around like a mad raver.

If you've been reading my humble little blog for sometime, you'll kinda have got the picture that Lady GaGa is not something I would normally listen to..

But honestly I like all genres of music..! :D

If you go to 'artists' on my iPod you'll find Katy Perry and Linkin Park and Taylor Swift and Muse.

soo..there.

On Saturday I used my bliss discounts (hooray for teen mags) and got 15% off the benefit face-brightening primer - I was in Debenhams a few weeks ago and one of the make-up artists used this on me and I loved it, looks v. au natural! - and 20& off a necklace at elsiebelle.

Aaah! HE exam tomorrow. We're having it before exam week because..well I don't know actually.

have a lovely day :)

xoxoxoxox
kate

0 comments: