freedom tastes so sweet. or is that revenge? either way, I'm free!!

13:21

YESSSS x100!!! YAAAAAAY!! x1000 wooHOOO!! x10000

exams have finished!!! It was a long week (to answer a few comments on the last post, yup they last a week).

One or two were really hard, most were fine and a couple were easy ;)
I'll post my results whenever I get them.

Sara Leslie said that they don't do exams til standard grade? Whatever that is. Yeah, we do GCSES. In my school we have winter and summer exams every year, just to see how you're getting on etc. Obviously not as important as GCSEs, AS and A2, but they help show you what you're good at, what you're not so good at, what you like, what you don't, so they help you pick the subjects you want to do.

I'm so happy they're done! :) I feel like I haven't posted in ages, even though it's only been five days.

Quite a few things happened over those five days..

- my fish died (but it's OK, coz I actually have no idea what it's name was!! seriously!! I've been trying to remember for like 3 days!!)

- I hit my head, because there was a s-p-i-d-e-r on the shower curtain and I started screaming (as you do) and slipped when I jumpered out of the shower..hehehe.

- I went into town with my friends to get birthday prezzies for two people in my group after we got out of school yesterday. It's kind of awkward - two of them have their birthdays really close together - 1st of May and 7th of May - and the other two 10th of June and 16th of June. And then my birthday is waaay out on the 19th October. Hahahahahah. We're hoping Miss 10th June has a sense of humour because we got her 6 bottles of shampoo and conditioner, san pads, packet of tissues, like 11 bars of chocolate..!! We were a bit hyper after the euphoria of finishing tests, you know. We did get her good stuff though! A t-shirt, a really pretty bag, nice bath stuff, hairbands etc.

- I perfected my autograph.

It's good to have a social life again. Even if it only involves one, lonesome fish.

kate xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I am soo happy aswell that the exams are over! XD XD

    sounds like use had a *ahem* fun day in town! :L lol

    im sure 10th of june (?? hus that :L) will LOVE her pressie! :L lol

    xxx Louise xxx

  2. You've won a few awards! Go to my blog to check them out!!!

  3. nice! are you guys on holidays now? i start winter holidays in 3 weeks so exictied already. hope we don't get holiday homework again. i have french, sose,sose,maths,clarinet and RE homework to do today. hope you get good results.

  4. Congrats on being free! SOrry about your fish :(

    And yeah, in Scotland we have two years of the Standard Grade course, and at the end of 4th year we have exams.

    I think 4th year is equivalent to Year 11? I think :S Yeaaah.

  5. Pefecting the autograph calligraphy is mucho importante.

  6. Hey Miss!!
    Hope you're ok.
    Congrats on the exams!!

    If you are interested I have turned one of my stories into an interactive blog/myspace page. Feel free to check it out, follow the life of Cherry Bakewell and become involved, leave comments and messages and even have a say in what happens next!!

    Check out the myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/theblogsofcherrybakewell

    If you enjoy it, pass it on to your friends!

    Take care,
    Rai
    xoxo