heyy... that hoit

16:54

BRO!!

I am SOOO proud of you!! You are an incredible actor.. where did that come from?

Your solo song was amazing.. you did have the nerve..!

You were so funny.. stole the show.

I heard so many people talking about you and about 15 people came up to me saying how brilliant you were!

... for my younger brother, who played the cowardly lion in his primary school's production of the Wizard of Oz. I'm not exaggerating just coz he's my bro etc. etc. but he was WONDERFUL and he's so talented.

Seriously, like 15 people have come up to me congratulating your performance and I heard loadsa people talking about how great you were. I was just sitting grinning to myself :)

I was CRYING with laughter!

A few of my school's teachers went to see it last night and my RE teacher described him as 'out of this world'.

Love you SOO much bro. I won't fight with you for, like, a WEEK. Lol. Just kidding.. XX

kate xxxx

4 comments:

  1. i have 11 days of school left this term! have you voted on my pole? i really want people to. sounds like your vro did a great job, congrats.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Aww, congrats to your brother from me!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Kate, I don't know your e-mail so could you please drop me a line (:P) at dragonflybookreviews(at)gmail.com because I have something I'd like to ask you.

    Have an awesome weekend!

  4. say well done to ur bro from me!!!! :D

    xxxx