mtv movie awards & other thingymabobs

20:49

sooo I watched the mtv movie awards last night!

It's pretty annoying that it shows a day after it does in America. Why? Why would they do that to us?!! Coz then I already knew who won. But whatever. It was still amazing :)

OF COURSE the only real reason I watched it was to see the new moon clip. Which was friggin' a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! It looks a lot better than the 1st one too - so it should be fantastic!

It was soo hilarious when Rob & Kristen won best kiss and they were about to kiss and then Kristen turned away and went 'thank you soo much!' into the microphone!

Twilight won pretty much everything it was nominated for :D:D:D

Hahhahahahahahahaha (I'm actually laughing just thinking about this) Kristen won best female performance & she was so nervous going up - as you would! - and then she dropped her golden popcorn! It just went flying out of her hands! And she sort of sprung towards it but then decided it would be less embarassing if she just walked off. I suppose that's why she's playing Bella.

Sweltering today too! Past 25.C I think. I had a bit of a headache actually in school buried under my uniform. Even in my summer shirt. We ate lunch outside and I took off my shoes & socks. No-one was wearing jumpers today :) but it was a lovely atmosphere - everyone lying out in the grass, watching the Y8s football training, and I had my mini iPod speakers in so there was music playing.. etc. etc.

exams next week (aah!) I had my spanish listening on monday (easy - except for last question!), music tomorrow (should be fine with my musical expertise :P) and french on thursday (a little bit scared..).

Can't wait til it's like the last week or two of school.. you don't really do a lot and are free to get on with important things like comparing tans and filing our nails in stuffy classrooms, dreaming about summer hols....

And I'm off again!!

laterzz
kkkkkkkkkkkkk x

3 comments:

  1. 25 degrees is a lovely temp!

  2. Anonymous said...

    not when your not used to it it'a shocker! Btw I was near you on the grass wen u took of ur shoes and stole my fan! lol

  3. oh!! that stinks you get the awards a day after the us =[ hehe it was really funny when kristen dropped the golden popcorn lol