I need more TIME!!

19:01

hey :D

aaaaaaaah! I have exams next monday - friday.
And am kind of scared!!

I need more time to study!!

But I get myself too worked up about these things.. I admit it.

Just keeping you posted. And keeping myself from going crazy by venting things out into cyberworld. Same old.

have a nice weekend. And thank the Lord you have lives. I have to study. MORE. :(

xxxx

ACTUALLY change that :( into a :D. Summer is almost here.. one week of exams and then school goes how school should be - watching movies and messing around. It's amazing how even though my head is pounding with uses for urea formaldehyde (YES! I remembered) I can still focus on the positives. Mwahahahahaha.

kate xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your exams kate! my brother'sin year 12(final yr) and is sitting his mid year exams at the moment, they go for 3 hours each! mine go for 50mins.

  2. good luck!! i hate exams!!! yuck