parrtaay

17:30

helloo bloggers and bloggees

I had a really fun weekend :) today I'm just chilling in my jammies!!

FRIDAY - one of my bezzie's bday party
-laserquest (I came 3rd out of all of us and these dudes we played against. they were like 17)
-went back to hers and we all got dressed up
-went out to nandos
-slept over at hers

:D

SATURDAY - another of my bezzie's bday party. the previous bday girl is part of our group too so it was like a big extended party! :)
- got breakfast
-got ready
-picked up by 2nd girl's mum
-bowling (2nd :D)
-pizza hut
-W5 (lol!! it's not just for kids!! ok??!!)

It was a really fun weekend :) AT W5 my two friends and I were watching this demo of this guy doing experiments with stuff like baking soda & vinegar etc. We were a bit hyper so I put my hand up to be a volunteer with two other little seven year olds or something!! lol!! We were making these rocket things in little camera film capsules and mine SOO went the highest!! I was so proud (lol)

hope you all had a nice weekend!

kate xxxxx

four and a half days of school!

music therapy
don't forget - demi lovato

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Sounds like you had a good time! Thank gosh schools almost over I can't take much more of it!

  2. sounds great. i went to a party on friday and i've got 1 on saturday. what's W5?
    england has nandos!!!!

  3. Sounds fun!!! lol its like a mega weekend party :L lol! xx

  4. TALK ABOUT PARTY!!! Sound sooooooooooo fun! Umm, yeah what's W5?

  5. we have scitech which seems the same as W5. it has shows with liquid nitrogen and diferent displays that you interact with teaching you about gravity or genes or something.

  6. Hey love!
    Thanks for following my blog.
    Looking at the stuff you are interested in I think you might like my Cherry Bakewell blog..

    Cherry Bakewell is a fictional character from a book I am writing. I decided to start posting her blogs online.
    You can join in, get involved and even have a say on what happens next.

    http://www.myspace.com/theblogsofcherrybakewell

    http://bakewellgirl.blogspot.com

    check her out and follow. Tell your friends and if you would like Cherry to do an interview for you I could arrange that!

    Much love and cupcakes.
    Rai CupcakeFace
    xoxo