Another Lemonade Award!!

16:30

I'm so chuffed.
Fashionably Late nominated me for a Lemonade Award!!!
That's two!!

4.) My Pink Sprinkled Blog. Kate is an absolutely "fabbity fab " blogger from England. Kate shares her wisdom, chatter [my fave], DIY's, and other musings with a great writing flair. My favorite post by Kate is Get it done, girlfriend!!! wow, that post captured my life :]

OK, OK, she made a teeny mistake, I'm from Northern Ireland, not England. But whatever, she's so nice!

I'm going to do that Lemonade Award. It defo gives me more confidence with blogging.

Nearly mid-term, once I get through tomorrow, I will be free Thursday - Tuesday!!
Woop woop xD

I've got this orchestra concert thing tonight. I play the violin, I think I've mentioned that before...
Concert dress: (girls)
White blouse
Black skirt (knee length)
Black shoes
Black tights (optional)

I'm going to make it as funkaay as poss. I might add a black belt around the shirt, with berry-red lips and nails, and smokey eyes. Yess. Who says concert dress has to be dull?!

I'm listening to Our Song by Taylor Swift. I really like her at the mo. How could Joe Jonas dump her by phone?!?
Boys.

Laterz, alligatorz ;)
xoxo

1 comments:

  1. I think maybe I made a mistake too - Are you 14 or 13? Pouty