I'm FREE!

16:29

Oh yeaah.
Off school for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday! Yesss!!!

My concert last night. Was good, but I'm in the string orchestra, and the rest of the orchestras all sound way cooler than us, because they have brass and woodwind.

The Youth Chorale sang La Bamba. Was 'mazin! I'm listening to it now. The Los Lobos version, obvs!

School was, you know, school. We got cake in Maths, though, because it was Hammy's birthday. (Hammy is Mr.Hamilton, my maths teacher, btw). Yummo. 

I'm going shopping on Friday..woop woop. And it's SERIOUS shopping too. I'm going outfit buying with two of my friends, we're starting at 12pm sharp and won't be finished 'til around 5 I'd say. I've made a list of things to buy!! I've never done that before!! 

Just YouTube-ing. 

I already said what I was listening to..hehe. In case you forgot it's La Bamba by Los Lobos. ;)

Kate xoxox

1 comments:

  1. yaaaaay! i'm on holiday too :D

    i probably shouldn't say this but... we get tuesday off too :L

    i'm going shopping tomorrow too!!! i hope you have fun and get what you wanted x

    lol, i play the flute :) so yeaa, am in the woodwind orchestra. atm we are practising phantom of the opera for the spring concert.

    snore.

    lol, love the blog!!!