Picture?

16:21

Hey hey

The fabbity fab author of Pouty Baby's Nonsense has nominated me for a Lemonade Award!
Aw shux, thanks Pouty xD. Her comment underneath my name was so nice. I'm not one to boast, but...

1. I nominate Kate, in Belfast, author of My Pink-SprinkledBlog! This is a brilliant young lady of 13 who writes about things of substance, and she can turn a phrase. My favorite Kate-post is "Labels. Ah They Suck" because it gives me true hope for our future.

How lovely is she?!

OK, so the main point of this post is: 'Do you want me to post a pic of myself?'

Pouty left another lovely comment saying she would love to see me without my braces, but I don't have to obvs because there are a lot of weirdos out there. 
That's true. In school we saw all this creepy vids for Internet Safety day or something. They were seriously freaky. 

Anyhow. Do you want me to? Because I wouldn't mind or anything, all of you seem pretty genuine. Although maybe that's the plan, mwah ahaha. Just kidding, just kidding. 

I still like the idea of people reading my blog and not knowing what I look like. The whole blog illusion type thing.
Whenever you've been reading someone's blog for a while, then see a pic of who's words you've been reading, it's such a strange feeling. Or when you read a really good book, then saw what the authour looks like half way through. You can't help imagining the authour writing it. Do you even know what I'm talking about? 

Although if enough people say yes I will defo put one up.

At the mo I can't stop listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift xD

xOx
Kate


3 comments:

  1. Hey kate!

    Well its easy for my to imagine you typing those words cause I've known ya sooo long! ut I see your point! That is all I have to say. Goodby

  2. oh pouty is my aunt! she is not a creep or anything [but I think you already know that]

    PS i am giving you the award too, and since you know the drill, I'm not going to go through the whole check out my blog for details thing... so yea

    [sorry for the looong comment, but]
    I know what you mean about the whole picture thing! that happened to me when i was reading confessions of a shopaholic yesterday it was so weird!!

    I guess it's sorta a personal thing with the picture, depends on if you fell comfortable with showing it

  3. Maybe don't post the picture because of weirdlies out there. How about just a photo with your new smile cropped out with a little border from picnik.com. Do you know that site? You can upload a photo of yourself and crop it and then add a border to it. It's so fun.