Snow More Braces!!!

20:55

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!

Yaaaaay!!!!

Just one year and a few months of train-tracks was so worth my big grin right now - my teeth are lovely and straight and clean and bright and there's no over-bite and..... :D

More fabu news - It snowed reeally heavily today! I know it's been deep in England for a while but this is the first time it's laid (layed?) today - everything is so white and beautiful.

The ice chills my hands
Snow gently lands on my hair
Beautiful white

I walk to school, listen to music and make up haiku at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking!

I was going to get a lift, but traffic was not moving at all, so I faced the blizzard of delicate yet sharp snowflakes and arrived at school with soaking wet hair and shoes. 
It took me 40 minutes to get to school, rather than 15. Although that snowball fight may have had something to do with it...

At the start of the morning, the amount of people in my year was equal to the amount of people in my class on a normal day.
Buses were hours late, and some people stayed at home coz they couldn't actually get to school! There wasn't much point in coming in, really, we just sat and chatted and iPod-ed with a science movie on in the very distant background.

I left halfway through maths to go to the orthodontist, but didn't go back afterwards 'cause I had a headache after. I won't give you the details, but at one point I actually thought I was going to cry and was gagging a bit when he made a mould for the retainer I'm getting tomorrow. I'm not one to make a fuss, though, and if you have braces don't be scared about getting them off, it's really not that bad. And it's so worth it!

I've decided at the end of every post I'm going to say what I'm listening to at the mo, what with me being a serious music junkie and all. So right now The Saturdays - Issues is on repeat.

Big love 
Kate xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I must see a photo of you without braces. If you are not allowed to post a picture of yourself (you know there are weirdos out there and all) but you could take a picture and crop it to show only your smile. That would be cute. I love the poem you wrote about snow. You are so clever and have it all together in your brain girl! Don't tell anyone but I love Lisa Clark. I tried to register for her blog and they politely emailed me and said it's not for 51 year olds - true story. Ha-ha!!!

  2. I nominated you for the coveted Lemonade Award. Visit my blog for details ;)