The GG Bug

20:00

I couldn't help myself.
I've caught the Gossip Girl bug!

Look, it was just on. I didn't mean to choose it on On Demand. I wasn't supposed to watch four episodes in a row. 

But I love it!
It's so cool! And who is the Gossip Girl?!?

I'd never seen it before - lol. I'd heard of it and everything, I've read interviews in mags with Blake Lively (Serena in GG), my friends occasionally bring it up...

The boys in it are pretty cute, too. That helped with the whole addiction thing.

I've started watching it from series 1. How many series are there? I. Want. Them. All.

So, I've kiiinda worked out a basic nice/mean thing.

Serena - nice, well she tries to be nice, but she has just come back from boarding school and kin d of expects things to be exactly where they left off. She's popular and everyone knows her name.

Blair - mean! Oooh I hate her. But I love her. She's acting all cold towards Serena, her bezzie. Popular.

Dan - nice, but no-one knows who he is! He bumped into Serena one day and when Serena had to quickly think on her feet to get out of a party, she pretended she had a date with him, and they are now going out. :)

Nate - I'm not sure. He's fit, though. Blair's boyf, but he has a crush on Serena.

Chuck - meeean. He's all horrible and sleeps with like four women a day.

Jenny - Dan's sis. Freshmen at the school. Nice.

Gossip Girl - or mystery girl... as no-one knows who she is. She has a website and everyone gets all the juice from it.

They're all the characters that are pretty significant in the first few episodes.

In the words of the gossip girl - you know you love me! Ex oh ex oh!

I'm listening to When Did Your Heart Go Missing by Rooney.

Kate xox

2 comments:

  1. I Love Gosip Girl! Series 2 has just come out on TV and series 1 is on DVD boxset!

  2. i saw about half of the first series and i sooo want to buy it on dvd!!!

    haven't watched it in aaages.